[Devtools] Fwd: [openshift-sme] JBDS Server Adapter and Openshift deployment

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 14:47:32 UTC 2017

any of you on this email list?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jgammon <jgammon at redhat.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Subject: [openshift-sme] JBDS Server Adapter and Openshift deployment
To: openshift-sme <openshift-sme at redhat.com>

Hi Folks:

Trying to work with JBDS and OpenShift and specifically the ServerAdapter
so I can demo roundtrip developer interaction with Openshift and an ide,
specifically JBDS;

Following these  directions for publishing an app to Openshift 3.4 via the
server adapter ( http://tools.jboss.org/documentation/howto/os3_
startusing.html -- How to deploy an application using Server Adapter) but I
keep getting this error even though I HAVE configured the "demouser"
Openshift connection:

*Could not sync
/home/keyvan/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core/demoproject at jboss-eap70-openshift/deploy
to all pods running the service jboss-eap70-openshift*
*OpenShiftBinaryCapability process exited: error: auth info "demouser1"
does not exist*

Looking for some ideas here.

Thanks

Have a question?