[Devtools] minishift promotion

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 02:29:36 UTC 2017

Besides bit.ly/msa-instructions (our primary demo/tutorial) we also have
bit.ly/kubernetes-lab

and Rafael may be aware of some other "tutorials" that people might follow
and learn more about key technologies and leverage minishift.

Can someone on the engineering/QA side scan bit.ly/kubernetes-lab and see
if it makes sense?

also, we need to be pushing the Java S2I, this is how we documented it when
it launched in Feb 2017
oc create -f
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/tqvarnst/3ca512b01b7b7c1a1da0532939350e23/raw/3869a54c7dd960965f0e66907cdc3eba6d160cad/openjdk-s2i-imagestream.json

but I am not sure if that is the 'proper' way to get average end-users to
load it up. Any ideas about how we should promote the usage of the s2i and
getting people to try it on minishift?

And is there is another email list for this sort of thing...let me
know...my brain is weary of trying to track all these different email lists.