[Devtools] Dev Suite Mac Installer

Denis Golovin degolovi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 16:21:41 UTC 2017

Next option would be to show devtools using right click context menu and
check for console log entries.

Where did it stack exactly? It could get into trouble in several places:
1. Right after start with blue screen ( should not be the case, because it
happens in case code has an invalid syntax)
2. During detection of installed software
3. During installation

Would be also goodb to know what is the version of installer?

HTH,
Denis