[Devtools] CDK 3.x system:admin login

Hardy Ferentschik hferents at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 20:36:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

> 1 - How can I login as admin in the web console?

as already said, you cannot login as system:admin. That does not mean you cannot
give the developer admin privileges. I guess it comes down to what you
actually want to do.

> 2 - Given the the system:admin uses a credential for the internal ip, how
> can I login as admin when I'm running minishift/"oc cluster up" in a cloud,
> but I want to use oc in my local machine?

TBH, I cannot parse this sentence in a meaningful way which would tell me what
you are trying to do. Can you provide a concrete example?

> I'm wondering that a admin with a password credential should be provided
> just as CDK 2.x

What do you want to do? You want to the default/openshift namespace in the console,
not just the myproject one. Is this what you are after? You really don't care as
whom you are logging in, right?

--Hardy