[Devtools] CDK 3.x system:admin login

Marian Labuda mlabuda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 14:35:21 UTC 2017

Well, you can't use it in console like that, because the "system:admin" is
authenticated using a client certificate and it is accessible only for 'oc'
binary, not for web console.

But regarding templates, you can still create them as an user in a specific
user project (namespace). It does not have to be necessary
cluster-wide-visible namespace to have a template accessible by a specific
user.
Ad. seeing default project, it is all about setting proper policy for the
project to be seen by a user developer.

To have admin-like experience OOTB for CDK, it would require additional
configuration on CDK side - set up user(s) with admin privileges.