[Devtools] CDK 3.x system:admin login

Hardy Ferentschik hferents at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 20:10:21 UTC 2017

On Wed, 29-Mar-2017 09:40, Burr Sutter wrote:
> I am not sure why this is so hard....here is what our end-user sees
>
> https://screencast.com/t/YxEIldeXNa

This will never work. As mentioned yesterday, system:admin is a special account which
can only use certificates to connect to the cluster. You will need to give the 'developer'
user the cluster-admin role in which case you can log in as developer and see the default
namespace or you need to create a new 'admin' user also with the cluster-admin role.

--Hardy