[Devtools] MatterMost

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Mar 31 14:11:50 UTC 2017

Here are a few to watch and/or add to your "Favourite Tags" or subscriptions.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/jboss-developer-studio
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/jboss-tools

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rhel-developer
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rhel-scl

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openshift
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openshift-client-tools
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/minishift

There's a CDK tag (meant for NCurses CDK) but which has a question for
our CDK but is otherwise very low traffic:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cdk ->
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38707221/why-does-this-openshift-route-succeed-in-cdk-but-fail-in-rhel7-atomic

There are lots of other tags out there too, like:

* spring-boot
* kubernetes
* docker
* openshift-origin
* openshift-enterprise
* openshift-cartridge
* openshift-web-console

Hope that helps,

Nick

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Burr Sutter <bsutter at redhat.com> wrote:
> So what is the best IRC Mac client these days?  I have Hipchat, Mattermost
> and Skype, might as well load up another one :-)
>
> I assume that our real human end-users will just do everything with stack
> overflow?  So what is the CDK/minishift/DevelopmentSuite (and
> Pizza-The-Hutt) Stackoverflow tags that we are all monitoring?
>
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Max Andersen <manderse at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Burr,
>>
>> For launch irc is the public chat outreach.
>>
>> Mattermost will bridge some rooms in, but otherwise public direct access
>> setup for Mattermost is currently a post-summit thing.
>>
>> /max
>> http://about.me/maxandersen
>>

>> > On 30 Mar 2017, at 21:46, Burr Sutter <bsutter at redhat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > So, what is the equivalent MatterMost channel for "Devtools" ?
>> >
>> > Where do the few CDK folks hangout?
>> >
>> > And where should "end-users" of the new hosted SaaS tools hangout?

Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
http://nick.divbyzero.com