[Devtools] minishift promotion

Jimmi Dyson jdyson at redhat.com
Wed May 10 14:43:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:24 PM, James Strachan <jstracha at redhat.com> wrote:

> Agreed. BTW 'minikube service foo` seems to work fine upstream on minikube
> for services with nodeports - haven't tested on ingress yet (and route
> isn't possible I suspect on minikube?)

No that's my point: the fact that we learned from minishift that users
would want to see routes in `minishift service` should IMO have translated
into contributing similar functionality upstream first to add ingress to
the current nodeport  output. Minishift would then add routes to output,
but still the command `minishift service` would have been almost consistent
in behaviour to `minikube service`, with that one difference around routes.