[Devtools] [protean-dev] Project generation now available on launcher without requiring credentials

Paul Robinson probinso at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 09:50:16 UTC 2020

Thanks Max, this is great news!

I think this was the biggest hurdle to adoption of Launcher, so I'm really
pleased to see that the team has been able to reach consensus on this. The
long list of names you mention attests to how deceptively complex this
change is.

Paul.

--

Paul Robinson

ENGINEERING MANAGER

He/Him/His
<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*