[dm-devel] multipath-tools 0.7.3

Martin Wilck mwilck at suse.com
Mon Sep 25 11:49:01 UTC 2017

Hi Christophe,

thanks a lot for merging.

I think you missed a few patches. please double-check:

Chris Ge:
	multipathd daemon: Fix incorrect use of CLOCK_MONOTONIC in pthread
	https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-August/msg00112.html

Ben Marzinksi:
	mpathpersist: add support for prkeys file (v3)
	https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-September/msg00274.html

You merged v2 of this patch, which seems broken. Also, when adding this,
you might want to consider adding Ben's man page additions, too:

	multipath: add man page info for my prkey changes
	https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-September/msg00275.html

Martin Wilck
	multipath: delegate dangerous commands to multipathd (v2)
	https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-September/msg00182.html

Also, please consider merging the following bug fix:

Martin Wilck:
	https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-September/msg00277.html
	Without this one, 2be1fbf06c90
	"libmultipath: sanitize fd handling" may cause regressions.

Moreover, I'd still like to understand the issues you have with the
last part of my hwhandler series
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2017-August/msg00098.html).
Without knowing your concerns, I'm unsure how to improve the series to
get it ready for merging.

Regards,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Wilck <mwilck at suse.com>, Tel. +49 (0)911 74053 2107
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton