[edk2-devel] [Patch 00/10 V8] Enable multiple process AutoGen

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Fri Aug 9 12:54:31 UTC 2019

On 08/09/19 03:37, Feng, Bob C wrote:
> Thanks for your response.
>
> I'm going to push this patch set late today, if there is no more comments.

Sorry, I have to disagree about that. There is a NACK standing from Leif
-- he will have to rescind that NACK explicitly, for you to push the series.

Leif: can you please confirm, in light of the new information [*] if you
are OK with this v8 patchset being merged?

[*] The new information is that "--hash" breaks "pick-up" after Ctrl-C,
independently of the present patchset. So, it's not a regression from
the new work, and if "--hash" is removed from the command line, the
"pick-up" is successful both with and without these patches.

Thanks!
Laszlo

View/Reply Online (#45271): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/45271
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io