[edk2-devel] [edk2-discuss] Design discussion for SEV-ES

Ni, Ray ray.ni at intel.com
Tue Dec 10 08:09:40 UTC 2019

Tom,
I may not in the discuss mailing list. Liming forwarded your request to me. Sorry I acked so late.

This week's open design meeting is vacant. Is that still your plan to use this week's open design meeting to discuss SEV-ES?

Thanks,
Ray

View/Reply Online (#52071): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/52071
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io