[edk2-rfc] [EXTERNAL] Re: [edk2-devel] EDK2 Host-Based Unit Test RFC (Now with docs!)

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Mon Dec 16 22:31:13 UTC 2019

Hi Bret,

I am looking at the latest version of the content on your branch.

I am confused by MdePkg/Test/MdePkgTest.dsc.  It makes references
to lib classes and packages that do not exist.

  CmockaLib|CmockaHostUnitTestPkg/Library/CmockaLib/CmockaLib.inf
  OsServiceLib|HostBasedUnitTestPkg/Library/OsServiceLibHost/OsServiceLibHost.inf
  UnitTestAssertLib|CmockaHostUnitTestPkg/Library/UnitTestAssertLibcmocka/UnitTestAssertLibcmocka.inf
  UnitTestLib|CmockaHostUnitTestPkg/Library/UnitTestLibcmocka/UnitTestLibcmocka.inf

Am I looking at an old file?

I am just trying to do a local build of the unit tests for the SafeIntLib.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#52264): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/52264
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io