[edk2-devel] [Patch V2] EmulatorPkg: don't diaplay the cpu current speed

Wu, Hao A hao.a.wu at intel.com
Mon Jun 10 06:01:52 UTC 2019

Thanks all.

For the review ownership refinement in the MdeModulePkg, how about the
below steps:

1. Work out a major feature list for the MdeModulePkg
2. Call for owners for every item in the list.

A quick and coarse list of major features can be:

(Just a draft, some key features may be missing or some listed features
may not be considered as major ones. Feedbacks are welcomed.)

Acpi
Bds
Capsule
Compress
Console
Core (PeiCore, DxeCore, PiSmmCore and etc.)
Device (peripheral & storage)
Disk
HII
LockBox
Memory
PCD
PCI bus
Reset
S3
SMBIOS
SMM
Status Code
UI
Variable
Misc (all the components that do not fit in the above items)

Any feedbacks/suggestions for such proposal?

Best Regards,
Hao Wu

View/Reply Online (#42060): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/42060
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io