[edk2-devel] [Patch V2] EmulatorPkg: don't diaplay the cpu current speed

Wu, Hao A hao.a.wu at intel.com
Mon Jun 10 06:20:23 UTC 2019

Thanks Jiewen,

> What does "memory" mean ? MemoryTest ?

Not only MemoryTest, I was intended to count components like memory
allocation, memory profile (contents within MdeModulePkg/Core/Pei/Memory &
MdeModulePkg/Core/Dxe/Mem) and etc. into this category as well.

But I am not sure if such classification makes sense.

> How about put "LockBox" into "S3"?

Agree.

> How about list "EBC" as standalone component?

Agree. Thanks for the reminder.

Best Regards,
Hao Wu

View/Reply Online (#42063): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/42063