[edk2-devel] [RFC] Fine-grained review ownership for MdeModulePkg

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at linaro.org
Tue Jun 11 09:51:50 UTC 2019

Hi Wu Hao,

I am working on a proposal (and proof-of-concept) machine readable
Maintainers.txt format, and a GetMaintainer.py script, based on the
format used by QEMU.

One of the key features of that format is the F: tag, which specifes a
filesytem path (with wildcard support).

While this is just an RFC in progress (to be sent out later in week),
if you could take that into account, and figure out which paths
correspond to which areas of responsibility, that would make a test
run of the script much easier.

For my part, I would suggest adding (not just for MdeModulePkg)
F: */ARM/*
F: */AARCH64/*
as maintained by myself and Ard.

Best Regards,