[edk2-devel] RFC for Edk2-ToolEnv

Sean via Groups.Io sean.brogan=microsoft.com at groups.io
Wed Jun 12 06:02:23 UTC 2019

Both of these RFCs listed flake8 because that is what we have today and it should be relatively easy to get parity.  I am super happy to have you add/propose/provide pr with additional test capability like Pylint.  Thats one of the goals of adding this to tianocore.

You can see what we are basing this on here:
https://dev.azure.com/projectmu/mu%20pip/_build?definitionId=10

And you can see how the build works in the Azure DevOps yaml file:
https://dev.azure.com/projectmu/mu%20pip/_apps/hub/ms.vss-build-web.ci-designer-hub?pipelineId=10&nonce=BIDKbQdfN9%2BmJevdri5mWw%3D%3D&branch=master ( https://dev.azure.com/projectmu/mu%20pip/_apps/hub/ms.vss-build-web.ci-designer-hub?pipelineId=10&nonce=BIDKbQdfN9%2BmJevdri5mWw%3D%3D&name=spbrogan&branch=master )

View/Reply Online (#42257): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/42257
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io