[edk2-devel] Problems using HTTPS boot: Http->Request can't find TLS Service Binding Protocol

rebecca at bluestop.org rebecca at bluestop.org
Tue Jun 18 21:26:51 UTC 2019

On 2019-06-18 11:53, rebecca at bluestop.org wrote:
> On 2019-06-18 02:52, Lu, XiaoyuX wrote:
>> 	I test this in my own environment, It works well.
>> 	The edk2 commit id : f03859ea6c8fddeaa3a5cc3d9a3461
>> 	Build command:
>> 	build -p ~/code/edk2/OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgX64.dsc -a X64 -t GCC5 -D NETWORK_TLS_ENABLE -D NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE
>> 	DHCP server: Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.3.3
>>
>> 	Do you enroll your ca cert in Tls Auth Configuration?
>> 	Could you give us more information?
>
> I set up a Linux environment to test, and found that it does actually
> work there after all. So it seems the breakage is limited to running
> OVMF built on FreeBSD, which I'll work on myself to fix.

Sorry - actually, I realized I was only testing the NOOPT build on
FreeBSD, and on Linux the NOOPT build also doesn't work, while RELEASE
does. And on FreeBSD the RELEASE and DEBUG builds work, but just NOOPT
doesn't.

Could you check if the NOOPT OVMF build works with HTTPS on your system,
please?

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#42557): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/42557