[edk2-devel] [RFC] EdkRepo - The Multi-Repository Tool for EDK II

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Sat Jun 29 00:48:06 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The initial drop of EdkRepo has to edk2-staging has been completed!

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/EdkRepo

For convenience, I have compiled binaries of the current state of EdkRepo and attached them to a personal fork of edk2-staging. By no means should these binaries be considered an official release, they are a snapshot that I created to help everyone give EdkRepo a try.

Linux: https://github.com/nate-desimone/edk2-staging/releases/download/EdkRepo-preview-2019-06-28/edkrepo-preview-2019-06-28.tar.gz
Windows: https://github.com/nate-desimone/edk2-staging/releases/download/EdkRepo-preview-2019-06-28/EdkRepoSetup-preview-2019-06-28.exe

To get started, you can try cloning the Intel-MinPlatform project, which we created as an example of how EdkRepo is used. This is also a convenient way to set up a MinPlatform development workspace:

edkrepo clone min_platform Intel-MinPlatform

Questions or comments, are always welcome!

Regards,
Nate