[edk2-devel] EDK II CI Phase 1 Unit Test Cases

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Thu Nov 7 19:32:04 UTC 2019

Hi Liming,

I have not done those cases.  I have cases that
modify existing files.  I want to make sure that these
test case are testing the Azure Pipelines, GitHub, and
Mergify features.

Some of your suggestions are more about testing git
which seems out of scope.

I have submitted other PRs to edk2-ci that do
add/remove/rename files without any issues.

However, a change to BaseTools is interesting, because
we would want to know that the modified version of
BaseTools is used to run the CI tests. I can add that
one.  Perhaps a change that generates extra log messages
so the extra log message can be found in the CI logs.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#50259): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/50259
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io