[edk2-devel] [Patch v2 1/2] SecurityPkg: Replace EFI_D_* with DEBUG_*

Wang, Jian J jian.j.wang at intel.com
Wed Oct 23 06:21:33 UTC 2019

I agree that using smaller granularity patch is better for review. But, since this patch is
just trying to fix typos, separating the EFI_D_* into another patch looks good enough
to me. Personally I don't feel quite different if all typos are in one patch or more patches
or not. So I'll give r-b to v3 series (sorry for the late response).

Regards,
Jian

View/Reply Online (#49383): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/49383
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io