[edk2-devel] [RFC] EDK II Continuous Integration Phase 1

rebecca at bsdio.com rebecca at bsdio.com
Tue Sep 17 03:46:27 UTC 2019

On 8/29/19 2:22 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> The following link is a link to an EDK II WIKI page that
> contains a summary of the work to date.  Please provide
> feedback in the EDK II mailing lists.  The WIKI pages will
> be updated with input from the entire EDK II community.
>
>      https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Continuous-Integration

In that wiki page, it says:

"To work with this branch and run tests immediately, all you need to do is:

|pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt stuart_setup -c
.\CISettings.py stuart_update -c .\CISettings.py stuart_ci_build -c
.\CISettings.py --Tool_Chain VS2017" |

I tried doing that in my KUbuntu system, but it was wanting to run
NuGet. Once I installed the needed libmono packages via apt, it was
wanting to install mu-nasm and then mu-Basetools. I thought it would be
pushing changes to Azure to test, not trying to build it locally?

--

Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#47337): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/47337
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io