[edk2-devel] Conditionally Include FDF File

Ashish Singhal ashishsingha at nvidia.com
Mon Apr 20 16:33:53 UTC 2020

That is not the same use case. You are always including NetworkPkg/Network.fdf.inc and then inside of it you are using NETWORK_ENABLE flag to include the associated drivers or not include anything at all but the file exists. My use case differs where the file may not exist and that is why I have a conditional flag outside the include directive.

Thanks
Ashish