[edk2-devel] edk2 repo for RedfishPkg

Sean via groups.io sean.brogan=microsoft.com at groups.io
Mon Apr 20 17:20:48 UTC 2020

I support somewhere other than edk2 core.

I would offer a third option to think about; create a new tianocore repo.  For optional features or features that don't have broad community adoption it would allow for those downstream consumers to easily pick and chose their consumption.  It also helps avoid "core" features becoming entangled or dependent on an optional features.  Current UiApp would be another great example.

Just my opinion.

Thanks
Sean