[edk2-devel] setting the push label at once, when opening a PR [was: SecurityPkg/DxeImageVerificationHandler: fix retval for "deny" policy]

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Feb 5 16:16:17 UTC 2020

Hi Laszlo,

If I follow this link, I see the expected screen with the ability to set a label:

https://github.com/lersek/edk2/pull/new/smram_at_default_smbase_bz_1512_wave_1_v2_pull

If I type in the following URL from your screen shot, I also get the same screen with the ability to set a label:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/compare/master...lersek:smram_at_default_smbase_bz_1512_wave_1_v2_pull?expand=1

It also looks like you are logged into GitHub, so that does not appear to be the issue.

I also verified you are a member of EDK II Maintainers, so that does not appear to be the issue.

Can you try both of the links above again?

Mike

View/Reply Online (#53831): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/53831
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io