[edk2-devel] Shell feature?

Tim Lewis tim.lewis at insyde.com
Tue Feb 11 20:28:25 UTC 2020

Andrew --

I think this is a good idea, but I think this is probably a shell spec issue
because I don't want competing, incompatible implementations.

A few other issues: I think there is a persistence issue (similar to shell
variables) so that the change could be installed and survive a reboot. I
also think there can be a simple shell command that manages extensions (so
that they can be installed by a script)

Tim