[edk2-devel] EDK2 code standard question

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 15:35:07 UTC 2020

On 06/19/20 19:25, Hernan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a new to this group and I found something I think it is a problem in the documentation for code standards of edk2.
> Can you help me understand who/how I can request a revision on such detail in the documentation?
>
> https://edk2-docs.gitbook.io/edk-ii-c-coding-standards-specification/5_source_files/57_c_programming
>
> Section 5.7.1.10, specifically.

(1) Please register in the tianocore bugzilla at
<https://bugzilla.tianocore.org/>, and then file a new bug with the
following details:

- product: EDK2
- Component: documentation
- package: N/A
- Tianocore documents: EDK II C Coding Standards

In case you'd like to post patches too:

(2) You can clone the source repository for the document from:

- repo URL:
https://github.com/tianocore-docs/edk2-CCodingStandardsSpecification.git

- web UI:
https://github.com/tianocore-docs/edk2-CCodingStandardsSpecification

(3) Once you push your patches to your personal fork on github.com, you
can also sign up at <https://www.gitbook.com/>, and configure
integration with github.com. This will let you check a rendered view of
your changes before posting the patches. IIRC you can select, on
gitbook.com, the branch whose HEAD you'd like to render.

(4) For posting patches, please use the subject prefix "PATCH
edk2-CCodingStandardsSpecification" or "PATCH edk2-CCSS".

View/Reply Online (#61563): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/61563
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io