[edk2-devel] [edk2/master PATCH RISC-V CI v1 2/6] RiscVPkg: Add RiscVPkg yaml file for EDK2 CI.

Sean via Groups.Io sean.brogan=microsoft.com at groups.io
Sat Mar 7 22:18:16 UTC 2020

The options in the spellcheck object seem to be copied from a different package.  I would start with an empty set and then add in "ExtendWords" for unique and valid words in the package.  I would also suggest that for any new package we should start with the spellcheck on (not in auditonly mode).

View/Reply Online (#55653): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/55653
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io