[edk2-devel] EDK II Maintainers - EDK II CI is now active on edk2/master

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Mon Mar 9 22:00:41 UTC 2020

Laszlo,

My guess is the Mergify only allows commands from
GitHub users with admin roles on a repo.  Which
would explain why I can submit those commands but
you and Sean got that message.

I would prefer that this condition never occur
and we never need to use these commands.  It sounds
like Mergify is on top of this issue.  Let's see
how many more instances there are in the next few
weeks/months and see if we need more members with
admin roles.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#55697): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/55697