[edk2-devel] Adding Bhyve support into upstream EDK2

Liming Gao liming.gao at intel.com
Wed Mar 11 03:21:20 UTC 2020

Sean:
  We mostly use Emulator to verify and debug the code change in the common module, such as BDS, HII, DxeCore, PeiCore. Compared to the real platform, Emulator and OVMF are more easier to be built and verified. So, I request to add Open CI build test for Ovmf and Emulator (BZ 2570). Later, we may consider to add boot test on them.

Thanks
Liming