[edk2-devel] Information about the VMs used to do EDK2 CI?

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Sat Mar 21 01:33:50 UTC 2020

I was wondering if it might be possible to get information about the VMs
used to run EDK2 CI?

For example I noticed the Edk2ToolsBuild.py script doesn't try and build
BaseTools in parallel, causing it to take 45 seconds - whereas it takes
around 10 when run with "make -j4" and 6 with "make -j16". However,
without knowing the specifications of the VMs used, I'm not sure if I
should work on optimizing things like that to run better.

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#56062): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/56062
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io