[EXTERNAL] [edk2-devel] Information about the VMs used to do EDK2 CI?

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Sat Mar 21 03:15:06 UTC 2020

Thanks! It was the singe-threaded part that I was interested in. But
also, it sounds like for more complex/in-depth testing such as running
QEMU to do runtime validation and regression-testing of OVMF etc. we'll
want to set up our own agents, since the hosted ones are relatively
restrictive.

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#56064): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/56064