[edk2-devel] Updating to latest EDK2 and now get NMAKE: fatal error U1073: Don't know how to make.. on some items?

Guomin Jiang guomin.jiang at intel.com
Wed May 27 00:06:53 UTC 2020

Hi David,

I saw the below sentence from you.
I got the edk2-libc repo from GIT.  The edk2 repo I still use svn update to update it.  Using tortoise tools on windows.

As I know, we not maintain the edk2 in svn from long ago, you can see the svn last update data to confirm it.
I suggest that you use the edk2 repo from GIT and try again.

Best Regards