[edk2-devel] [RFC] Request to move MinPlatformPkg out of the Intel folder

Kirkendall, Garrett garrett.kirkendall at amd.com
Thu Oct 1 11:24:05 UTC 2020

We have recently been evaluating the merits of MinPlatformPkg.  We would welcome a MinPlatformPkg that is more accessible.

GARRETT KIRKENDALL
SMTS Firmware Engineer
7171 Southwest Parkway, Austin, TX 78735 USA
AMD   facebook  |  amd.com

View/Reply Online (#65797): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/65797
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io