[edk2-devel] TianoCore Community Meeting this week - using Webex, please resync your calendar

Soumya Guptha soumya.k.guptha at intel.com
Mon Oct 5 23:23:27 UTC 2020

Dear Community members,
I have updated our October community meeting with Webex. Please resync your calendar so you have the latest meeting invite.
Some of them have experienced issues with blue jeans, hence I am trying Webex for our meeting this week.
We have tried Webex for TianoCore Bug triage and Design meetings and it has been a better experience.

Please go to: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/calendar and subscribe to TianoCore calendar.
If you need to download Webex client or have any questions, please visit: http://help.webex.com

Thanks,
Soumya