[edk2-devel] VariablePolicy: Final Changes Thread 2 - ECC & UnitTest

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Oct 7 16:24:41 UTC 2020

Hi Laszlo,

Option #3 looks really good to me.  And I agree that ECC should not generate
an error if a STATIC CONST local variable is initialized.

Thanks,

Mike

cant initialize variables in declaration
 check. Almost none of the solutions that I tested worked,

View/Reply Online (#65990): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/65990
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io