[edk2-devel] Tianocore-docs Gitbook offline document status (PDF, EPUB, MOBI)

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Mon Oct 19 20:33:55 UTC 2020

Laszlo,

Yes.  As a quick implementation, I am converting the source branch name to a directory
name below gh-pages to store the draft and multiple releases in the single gh-pages
branch.  I could add more logic to use better path names if you think that is
required.

I agree it would be good if we could get the one fix for PUML up streamed to GitbookIO.
If you look at the following Readme you will see it is no longer maintained.

    https://github.com/GitbookIO/gitbook

We are using the majority of the content from the GitbookIO projects,  Only the
one gitbook plugin for PUML support is being pulled from a fork.

This does means we need to handle any future issues ourselves, and if that becomes
too much work, we would have to consider a conversion to a different publishing
service or a different document source format.

The current proposal here is a stop gap to make sure the offline documentation
is made available to the EDK II Community.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#66405): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/66405
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io