[edk2-devel] TCP Port for ISCSI Connection

Maciej Rabeda maciej.rabeda at linux.intel.com
Tue Sep 1 14:01:46 UTC 2020

Hi Siva,

What seems to be the problem at hand? What kind of range of values for
TargetPort do you propose?
TARGET_PORT_MIN/MAX_NUM refer to a range of values (0-65535) that be set
in TargetPort field in iSCSI HII. 3260 is a default TCP port for iSCSI.
I see nothing wrong with that.

Thanks,
Maciej

View/Reply Online (#64895): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/64895