回复: [edk2-devel] Upstream 9elements/edk2-1 UefiPayloadPkg

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Wed Sep 9 00:47:25 UTC 2020

Guo:

 I add my comments.

发件人: bounce+27952+65147+4905953+8761045 at groups.io <bounce+27952+65147+4905953+8761045 at groups.io> 代表 Guo Dong
发送时间: 2020年9月9日 6:42
收件人: devel at edk2.groups.io; marcello.bauer at 9elements.com
抄送: Christian Walter <christian.walter at 9elements.com>; Patrick Rudolph <patrick.rudolph at 9elements.com>; Gao, Liming <liming.gao at intel.com>; Ma, Maurice <maurice.ma at intel.com>; Desimone, Nathaniel L <nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com>; Zeng, Star <star.zeng at intel.com>
主题: Re: [edk2-devel] Upstream 9elements/edk2-1 UefiPayloadPkg

Thanks Marcello for all these changes, here is the status on these patches:

*	UefiPayloadPkg: Support variable size MMCONF space

Patch approved. Pending MdePkg change since it depends on changes in MdePkg.

           [Liming] I have given my reviewed-by on https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/64492. Can you help merge this patch set together?

*	UefiPayloadPkg: Remove x86 legacy UART defaults

Merged today.

*	UefipayloadPkg: Protect coreboot tables

Check the review comments.

*	Add support for scanning Option ROMs

Check the review comments

*	UefiPayloadPkg: Scan for PCI devices after end of DXE

Check the review comments.

Thanks,

Guo