[edk2-devel] more development process failure [was: UefiPayloadPkg: Runtime MMCONF]

Guo Dong guo.dong at intel.com
Wed Sep 16 17:30:23 UTC 2020

Hi Laszlo,

The patchset includes 3 patches, and all of them had been reviewed by package owners.
The patch submitter has a pull request https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/885, I rebased the patch to latest master, and merged it by adding reviewed-by found from emails.
I also make sure it passed all the checks before I put "push" button there. then retrigger a new build with "push" button.

I am not sure what is missing. If there is any other requirements, should they be captured during code review or tool check?

Thanks,
Guo

View/Reply Online (#65337): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/65337
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io