[edk2-devel] more development process failure [was: UefiPayloadPkg: Runtime MMCONF]

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 06:45:05 UTC 2020

Hi Marcello,

On 09/21/20 11:57, Marcello Sylvester Bauer wrote:
> Dear Laszlo,
>
> I'm really sorry for violating the development process.

my criticism was targeted solely at edk2 maintainers, not at
contributors. As far as I'm aware, you did nothing wrong. I kept you
CC'd because it's bad netiquette to drop thread participants mid-thread.

I'm sorry for confusing you.

View/Reply Online (#65430): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/65430
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io