[edk2-devel] Tianocore community page on who we are - please review

Yao, Jiewen jiewen.yao at intel.com
Sat Sep 26 05:09:29 UTC 2020

Thanks Soumya. I think this is a good start.

Recently we are discussing the maintainer's work in EDKII mailing list, with title "more development process failure".

I feel the process mentioned in https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Development-Process is not clear enough to follow, especially for the maintainer who is not full time working on EDKII.

I wish we can have this opportunity to revisit the "Follow the EDK II development process<https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Development-Process>" and make "the process" simpler and clearer.

Then all maintainers can sign to follow one rule. The rule we define and the rule we agree with.

Thank you
Yao Jiewen