[edk2-devel] Uncrustify Conversion Detailed Plan and Extended Hard Freeze Update #4

Michael Kubacki mikuback at linux.microsoft.com
Fri Dec 3 00:31:28 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the detailed analysis and recommendations.

I agree with the recommendations and I will try to have an Uncrustify
tool update by tomorrow for (4).

That will require an update in uncrustify_ext_dep.yaml to pull in the
new version. I'm assuming I should also update uncrustify.cfg to set
align_assign_thresh = 0 in that new patch series?

Regards,
Michael

View/Reply Online (#84281): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/84281
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io