[edk2-devel] [edI k2-devel] EDK2 doxygen documentation - adding docs for stable tags?

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Sun Dec 5 07:23:29 UTC 2021

Rebecca,

I am guessing that you just ran Doxygen against the tree without the
processing of DEC files that provides the LibraryClass, Protocol, PPI, GUID
and PCD information from each package.

These are the extra pages that the PackageDocumentTools produce.

So a combined version with those extra pages per package with global
search would be very good.

I was thinking that the external tag files with a top level project
that linked everything together may be a way to get there.  The
simple top level index.html was just a quick way to get something
working with GitHub pages.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#84361): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/84361
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io