[edk2-devel] EDK2 CI build error "Uncrustify Coding Standard"

Michael Kubacki mikuback at linux.microsoft.com
Tue Dec 7 20:49:39 UTC 2021

Hi Brijesh,

A Tianocore wiki article is being prepared but the background and
instructions for what to do were sent in this mail regarding the hard
freeze being lifted - https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/84458.

Do you have questions after reading through that?

Thanks,
Michael

View/Reply Online (#84466): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/84466
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io