[edk2-devel] CdePkgBlog 2021-12-19

Kilian Kegel KILIAN_KEGEL at OUTLOOK.COM
Sun Dec 19 20:51:54 UTC 2021

Hi Maciej, hi all,

I didn’t get any feedback from you, what exactly you would like CdePkg
to do for Redfish.

So I chose to demonstrate all functions from wchar.h and wctype.h that are implemented in
toro C Library, but not available in your, Maciej’s,  preferred PDCLIB.

I provided also the source code of these functions for review.

Additionally I’d like to inform you, that my Standard C Library header files
for VS2022 for EDK2 usage are available in a EDK2 compatible license:
https://github.com/KilianKegel/CdePkg/tree/master/Include/VS2022

If you want to build the samples, please get the entire CdePkg from edk2-staging that also includes the blog,
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging.git

If you just want to read the new blog:
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/CdePkg/blogs/2021-12-19#cdepkgblog-2021-12-19

Have fun,