[edk2-devel] EDK build error

Andrew Fish via groups.io afish=apple.com at groups.io
Mon Dec 20 16:29:47 UTC 2021

Jacek,

Since you are not subscribed to the mailing list this mail got sent to moderation….

Sometimes syntax errors in your build config files can crash the tools. This looks like a PCD value in a DSC might not be formatted correctly? If you have modified something in that area you can look into that.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish

View/Reply Online (#85110): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/85110
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io