[edk2-devel] spurious CI failures

Pedro Falcato pedro.falcato at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:18:56 UTC 2021

I do find it weird that Chocolatey is taking 45 minutes to install Qemu. Is
this normal? I've never used Chocolatey but I've used plenty of package
managers and none have ever taken this long to install something.

Maybe it's Azure CI's problem?

Anyway, is it not possible to cross-build qemu, as detailed in
https://wiki.qemu.org/Hosts/W32#Cross_builds_2, in order to avoid any
package manager issues? In the case that it's the package manager's
problem.

--
Pedro Falcato

View/Reply Online (#85177): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/85177