[edk2-devel] Does EDK2 ArmVirtPkg support virtio-mmio-blk device ?

Ying Fang fangying7 at yeah.net
Mon Feb 8 03:02:03 UTC 2021

Hi, Does anybody know that whether EDK2 ArmVirtPkg has support for a virtio-mmio-blk device ?

I am using EDK2 ArmVirtPkg as the default UEFI for my devel program.
Since I did not have the PCI/PCIe stuff implemented but just using the virtio mmio transport.
I can boot with EDK2 ArmVirtPkg into a UEFI shell and I can also see the Mapping table for my BLK0 device.

Mapping table:
BLK0: Alias(s)
VenHw(xxxx, 00)

However I can not see my disk at menu item "Boot From File".
So I am not sure whether edk2 ArmVirtPkg has support for a virtio-mmio-blk device or not.

View/Reply Online (#71432): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/71432
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io