[edk2-devel] implement about virtio-keyboard

Zhu Yijun lovemrd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:48:58 UTC 2021

Hi all,
    I boot vm with the virtio keyboard on aarch64. It looks UEFI lacks
support for the virtio keyboard, so I can't do any keyboard input
before the linux kernel driver loads, i.e. edit the grub boot menu. Is
there any plan to support it?
    I find UsbKeyboardDevice attach on UsbIO which implements its
protocol interface structure(such as UsbGetInterfaceDescriptor,
UsbAsyncInterruptTransfer) defined by UEFI spec, but virtio not. So is
there some way to implement similar interfaces?

Best regards,
Cheng Mao

View/Reply Online (#72100): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/72100
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io